Perfect Dewy Sheer



If you’re a fan of American Idol, you’ll see JLO on the jury’s seats with that healthy glowing skin all over the place. I’ve been doing my home work on searching how to get that dewy looking skin and yes…of course I’ll share it with you..happy trying guys…

  1. PREPARATION
what you need to remember is that your skin is a CANVAS, where you start it all from here. What ever your skin type is, the prep for this is essential! Without cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing this look will go flat. So start with 3 step cleansing regime that’s right for you.
  1. After all the cleansing ritual, prepare your sheer “weapon”:
- A. Baby Oil Jhonson’s & Jhonson’s or essential oils of your favour
- B. Foundation, I use: Lancôme Tint Regenerie Lift (choose the right color and texture that suits your skin type)
- C. Liquid foundation brush (or you can use hand)
- D. Spray mist, I use Evian
- E. Sun screen (if you use it on day light and night cream if you use it on night)
- F. Face Primer: I use Makeup Forever High Definition (to hold your makeup longer)
- G. Face Powder: Lancôme Photogenic Luminesence (compact) or Clinic (powder)
  1. Step by Step:
- Spray mist whole of your face to create visible moisture to your skin
- Applied your sun screen/night cream evenly on your face.
- Wait for about 1 minutes to let it absorb onto your skin
- After that applied your Primer it holds your foundation and keep your skin smooth & fresh all day long.
- Pop about 2 drop (size of peas) of Baby Oil in your palm this will create the perfect shine on your face.
- And a drop of foundation (I used hazelnut size)
- Mix it together until blend well
- After it mixed well, brushed it trough your face lightly start from your forehead.
- Make sure you don’t miss a spot, if there’s uneven tone you can easily use concealer.
- If your skin’s already covered well than you can dab just a slight face powder, in my case I prefer compact cause it gave me the perfect cover on my skin.
Than viola its done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me On:

Image Map