ELIXIR ULTIMATE





It’s finally here!!! Yeayness…I’ve been waiting for this to come out  and it’s finally arrived in Jakarta. Thursday, 2 May 2013 Kerastase Indonesia Team invite me to  the launching. one fine soiree at Skye Bar we watch the arrival.

The best hair oil finally comes with three more version: Millennium Rose , Moringa Immortel and Imperial to met the need of fine and coarse hair.

The new formulas can be used solo or combined for specific hair types.
If your hair is fine hair use Millenium Rose, which rich in vitamin E and helps protect manes from UV radicals with fruity scent. For a bit heavy go for Moringa Immortel which comprised with Vitamin A, C, Calcium andd nutrients from Moringa trees. And last but not least the Imperial that infused with imperial tea specialize for colored hair.

I’m currently using the pink one (Imperial) cozz my hair is colored. I use the whole range with the Ultimate Shampoo and just get my hair treat with the Ultimate Masque both (shampoo and masque) scent like sandalwood, so my hair smell soo woody and light the whole day. And I used the Ultimate Imperial after blow drying the hair.

IMPORTANT: when your hair is we apply it only from ends to middle part of you hair only and if your hair is dry, pump half of oil and apply only on the hair (leave the scalp alone) I’ll give the shine and nourishment.


I Love this product…..*cant stop smelling my fragrant smooth hair* Smile with tongue outSmile with tongue out 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me On:

Image Map